Sale on Goat & Lamb
$300 until 7/27 when it will go to $375
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Price per animal?
- Lamb: $300 until 7/27 when it will go to $375
- Goat: $300 until 7/27 when it will go to $375
- Cow: $3.99 per pound
- Is the price per pound?
- For lamb and goat is it a flat rate per animal
- For cow, the price is per pound
- Can I choose my own animal?
- This year due to COVID, we will not be allowing anyone to choose their own animal.
- Can I slaughter my own animal?
- This year due to COVID, we will not be allowing anyone to slaughter their own animal.
- How many pounds are each animal live?
- Each animal is between 80-100 pounds live
- How many pounds of meat will I receive?
- 30-40 pounds of meat per goat & lamb
- 400-800lbs for cow
- How long is the wait?
- There will only be a slight wait during pickup time you select as per what you select when placing your order
- Do you take pre-orders?
- Yes, we will be taking pre-orders on our website here
- Can I choose my animal ahead of time?
- No, this is not possible due to our new policies regarding COVID-19
- Do you cut up the meat?
- The meat will be cut up into pieces. And placed in a box with a bag so nothing will leak in your vehicle
- What is the pickup address?
- Is the animal male or female?
- We have both available, you can specify on the website when ordering
- Do the animals contain any defects? (e.g. cut ears, chipped horns, etc.)
- All animals are inspected by management and only animals with no defects are seperated for processing
- What is the age of the animal?
- All lamb & goat are over 1 year of age
- All cows are over 2 years of age
- Who will be slaughtering the animal?
- We have a team of Muslim employees who will be slaughtering the animals under strict Islamic law